Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||L3 NN - Muswell|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2020 11:27|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
Salary: £19,000 - £22,500
Hours: Permanent, Full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours
Location: Muswell Hill, North London
I am currently working with an “Outstanding” OFSTED rated nursery in the Muswell Hill area. They are currently looking to appoint Level 3 Nursery Nurses on a full-time basis (40 hours a week), starting as soon as possible for their Over 2’s and Under 2’s Rooms.
The nursery is brand new, only opened at the beginning of August. They are a newly built site which has been specially designed for children under 5. They have the benefit of large, spacious rooms which let in a huge amount of natural light and high ceilings. The children have the opportunity to explore a range of specialist studios in which they have specially trained Teachers for each subject as well as Early Years Practitioners. The under 2’ are lucky enough to have a separate Sensory Room and the whole nursery has access to their own library. The nursery has outside space with a range of garden equipment as well as a large indoor/outdoor room with climbing frames and soft play.
The role of a Nursery Nurse at the at the nursery includes assisting the Room Leader and Nursery Team to provide high-quality childcare and stimulating and exciting planned activities which are appropriate to the age and stage of development of the children. They are responsible for working with their team to follow Company policies and procedures and statutory requirements including maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
They employ nursery nurses who have a good understanding of child development and best practice. They are interested in the children they care for and have a positive and enthusiastic approach to everything they do.
The nursery is open Monday – Friday, for 51 weeks of the year.
The nursery are looking to hold trials and interviews as soon as possible.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification (minimum)
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits –
- The staff have the benefit of a great training and professional development program which is set during the induction and it continues throughout their time at the nursery. This includes online training, local authority training and whole company training days
- Once staff have passed their probation they are invited to join the employee benefits program which gives them access to discounts across high street shops and food places as well as great days out and experiences.
- An opportunity to work in a fundamentally different type of nursery, focused on the needs, talents, abilities and interests of children
- A unique curriculum covering world culture, performing arts, visual arts, science and discovery, technology and indoor and outdoor sports as well as EYFS
- One set of uniforms free when you join and then an additional new set of uniforms on your work anniversary
- Career progression – it is always our preferred choice to promote from within wherever possible. We are a growing Company with opportunities across our nurseries for promotion and we will help staff who prove themselves to reach the next stage of their career with us.
- A strong induction programme to support you and help you succeed in your job role.
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience – £19,000-£22,500 per annum - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's