Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Location:||Brondesbury Park, North-West London|
|Reference:||L3 NN - Brondesbury Park|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2020 13:42|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Brondesbury Park, North London
I am currently working with a “Good” OFSTED rated nursery in the Brondesbury Park, North-West London area. They are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse on a full time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
Ideally, they are looking to appoint a Montessori trained Nursery Nurse and have experience with SEN children, more specifically Autism, however this is not essential. Suitable candidates must have First Aid and Safeguarding.
They are looking to start with a salary of £20,000-£22,000 per annum. This can be negotiable and depends on candidates experience and qualifications. The nursery are 5 days a week (8am- 6pm), throughout 43 weeks of the year. The nursery follows the Montessori teaching method, which staff use to effectively promote children’s learning in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. They also support children learning English as an additional language and children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities.
The nursery is closed for two weeks for Eater, four weeks during the summer and three weeks over Christmas. The nursery are looking to hold interviews and trials as soon as possible.
- Completion of a recognized Childcare qualification Level 3 or above, e.g. Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce, NVQ Level 3 or above in Children’s Care, Learning and Development - or be working towards completion
Key Requirements -
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the EYFS is required
- Knowledge of Ofsted guidelines and Welfare requirements is essential
- A detailed understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection is required
- Relevant experience of caring after age range 0 to 5 years will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the key person systems and record keeping will be an advantage
- Ability to build positive relationships with children and families
- Ability to communicate and work in partnership with families and carers
- Strong teamwork and collaboration qualities
- Good written and verbal skills for report writing, maintaining children records and providing feedback to parents/carers and colleagues
Job Benefits –
- Performance based annual salary review.
- Attractive annual leave entitlement plus additional holiday allowance for long service.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Supportive management team
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's