Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Location:||Hackney, East London|
|Reference:||L3 NN - Hackney|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2020 09:17|
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Hackney, East London
I am currently working with a nursery in the Hackney, East London area. They are looking to appoint enthusiastic three Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses on a full time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. They are looking for Nursery Nurses to join their Baby and Toddler Rooms.
They are looking to start with a salary of £22,000-£24,000 per annum. This can be negotiable and depends on candidates experience and qualifications. The nursery are 5 days a week (8am- 6pm), throughout 50 weeks of the year, with the nursery closed for the Christmas break.
The nursery is located in the heart of Hackney and situated between Victoria Park and London Fields. The nursery boasts five, large, light-filled base rooms with 72 spaces for children aged from birth to school age. They have generous outside area and a spacious Sensory Room, all equipped and resourced to the highest standard.
The nursery would be open to speaking to Level 2 Nursery Practitioners, providing you have experience within a nursery setting and a desire to train for your Level 3 qualification in childcare, which the nursery would help with. They are looking to hold interviews and trials as soon as possible.
- Completion of a recognized Childcare qualification Level 3 or above, e.g. Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce, NVQ Level 3 or above in Children’s Care, Learning and Development - or be working towards completion
Key Requirements -
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the EYFS is required
- An understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection is required
- Relevant experience of caring after age range 0 to 5 years will be an advantage
- Ability to build positive relationships with children and families
- Ability to communicate and work in partnership with families and carers
- Strong teamwork and collaboration qualities
- Good written and verbal skills for report writing, maintaining children records and providing feedback to parents/carers and colleagues
Job Benefits –
- Performance based annual salary review.
- Competitive salary
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Supportive management team
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's