Level 3 - Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 - Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||AT - C20|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 15:45|
Are you an Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse living near Hounslow?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Nursery looking for a permanent Level 3 candidate to join their team. This homely nursery is based on the ground floor of purpose-built premises located a short walk from local train and tube stations, buses and local amenities.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, 49 weeks of the year for children aged 2-4 years and has places for up to 40 children.
Salary & benefits include:
- £According to Age & Experience
- 40 hours a week
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 5 days a week
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links (buses and trains)
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's