Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 540|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 09:58|
Look no further if you are currently seeking a Nursery Nurse position in the Ascot area. A brilliant new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a well-established team.
The Nursery is currently recruiting a Practitioner that is flexible to work with different aged children, 40 hours per week. The setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 18:00 for 51 weeks of the year. Catering for 114 children aged from birth – 4 Years.
The nursery occupies a detached building with 3 large rooms and lots of natural light with specially created features. The Nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel. Each room has been resourced appropriately allowing each child to explore and investigate. The nursery encourage the children to learn about their natural world within the childcare rooms and the forest school. They aim to give the children wonderful experiences to help them gain knowledge and confidence daily.
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic transport links located just outside Sunninghill between Ascot and Virginia Water
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged birth – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **