Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Barnet
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Barnet|
|Reference:||BC - 008|
|Contact Name:||Brooke Campbell|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 09:12|
Are you an experienced Level 3 in or around Harrow?
Are you looking for flexibility within a childcare role?
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf on a Nursery in Barnet who aim to ensure their children are happy, confident and ready for entry to school. This Nursery is open Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:30 51 weeks of the year and are looking for someone to join their team of qualified, staff who help 51 children grow and learn.
The Nursery has a large outside space, which is used for sports activities to help physical development. This Nursery is all about the EYFS curriculum and try to base the children’s day to day activities around that framework.
Salary and Benefits:
- £18,000 pa
- 28 days holiday
- 40 hours a week
- Pension scheme
- 5 days a week
Your roles will include:
- All our staff are expected to engage in skilful and sensitive interactions to support a child's learning.
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed routinely in the room
- Checking the room daily and remove or action any potential hazards
- Attend staff, parent meetings and open days as required
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Education or equivalent
- Ability to work well as a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's