Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Practitioner|
|Contract Type:||Part Time|
|Reference:||BC - 003|
|Contact Name:||Brooke Campbell|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 15:20|
Are you an experienced Level 3 Practitioner in or around Surrey?
Are you looking for flexibility within a childcare role?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a preschool in Surrey that pride themselves on how they effectively guide their children due to the best possible support and guidance from their team. The Pre-School was set up in the 90’s and has grown to a point whereby today up to 64 children between the ages of 2 and 4 years old attend. They are looking for 30hrs a week Monday to Friday for 38 weeks of the year.
The setting is looking for someone that is reliable, honest and bubbly to bring a hands on approach to the Nursery.
Salary and Benefits Include:
- 08:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday (Flexible hours)
- Early finish on Friday.
- £ 11,555 – Term time only
- Salary increase in April
- Side road parking
Your role will include:
- Work alongside the Manager and staff team in providing a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children
- To have sound knowledge of all preschool policies and procedures
- To be responsible for welfare of children and to ensure consistent, high quality care
- Develop and maintain highly professional relationships with external and agencies
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Ensuring risk assessments are completed routinely in the room
- Checking the room daily and remove or action any potential hazards
- Attend staff, parent meetings and open days as required
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A good understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of Health & Safety
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**