Level 3 Practitioners – Camden
|Job Title:||Level 3 Practitioners – Camden|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £18,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 14:40|
An established Nursery in the Camden area is looking for two experienced Level 3 Practitioners to join their Baby Room and Toddler Room. The setting is operational 51 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 07:30 to 18:30 and caters for up to 69 children aged 6 months to 5 years.
Located in the vibrant town of Camden the setting consists of a Baby Room, Toddler Room and Preschool Room which provides developmental appropriate activities with a balance of adult led and child initiated play. The Baby room have their very own garden area as well as another outdoor area for the Toddler and Preschool room where they can enjoy extra-curricular activities.
As a Baby Room Practitioner you will be working with up to 12 children aged 6 months – 2 years old and responsible for 4-6 Key Children. All children are to be supported in floor based activities with the ability to move around freely in a safe environment following the EYFS Standards.
As a Toddler Room Practitioner you will be working with up to 24 children aged 2 – 3 years old and will be responsible for 6-8 Key Children. You will ensure all children are reaching the Early Learning Goals by providing a wide range of activities and positive adult support. For both roles you will be required to work 36 hours between 07:30 and 18:30 over 4 days on a rotational rota
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous Key Worker responsibilities
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- The ability to work as an effective team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the under 2’s and 2-3 year olds
Your responsibilities include:
- Observing key children, assessing development and keeping up to date records
- Building and maintaining relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings when required
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment throughout the nursery
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- Supporting the Under 3’s with nappy changing and toilet training
- Bottle feeding and weaning at meal times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
- £17,000 – 18,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
- One day off for Birthday
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years Reference Checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's