Montessori Room Leader
|Job Title:||Montessori Room Leader|
|Salary:||£13,300 - £20,400|
|Reference:||CH - 188|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 14:04|
This Montessori Nursery situated in a renovated Church near Hounslow Central station, is looking for 2 Room Leaders, 1 term time only working 09:00 – 16:00 working in the Toddler Room. Salary starting £13,300. The other role will be full time 08:00 – 18:00, 40 hours a week, working in the Baby Room salary starting £20,400. The nursery caters for 99 children.
The Nursery is split into 6 age appropriate rooms and uses the Montessori Method of teaching alongside The EYFS curriculum. The nursery aims to provide high quality care for all children within a fun, stimulating and educational environment.
You will be responsible for providing high quality care to a group of key children planning and implementing the EYFS and Montessori methods. As a Room Leader at all time you will be leading and supporting a small team ensuring that children’s learning journals are up to date a very important part of your role will be building relationships with parents and carers providing positive feedback in regards to their day and their developmental progression. You will need to be able to follow policies and procedures and ensure children feel safe and secure at all times within a stimulating environment.
Exciting benefits include:
- £13,300 Term Time only role
- £20,400 40 hours per week role
- 28 days holiday including all bank holidays and a week at Christmas
- Additional Early Years training
- Work place Pension scheme
- Continuous professional development
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Room Leader or Nursery Nurse who is ready for a challenge
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and statutory requirements.
- Great communication skills with children and families
- The ability to work within team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's