|Job Title:||Montessori Teacher|
|Reference:||AT - 300|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 15:23|
Are you an enthusiastic Montessori Teacher looking for a part-time role in Farnham Common?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for an experienced and energetic Montessori Teacher on behalf of a very friendly nursery.
- 28 days holiday
- Staff Development
- £negotiable depending on experience
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Must have a Montessori Teacher Qualification
- Minimum of 18-24 months experience
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are in place and all staff are aware of any updates
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- To be motivated
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum & Statutory Framework
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers