Montessori Teacher needed in Woodside Park
|Job Title:||Montessori Teacher needed in Woodside Park|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Lawrence|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2016 14:20|
A Private Day Nursery situated in Woodside Park is looking for a Montessori Teacher to join their Pre-School Room. The setting is operational 51 weeks of the year, closing over the Easter break. They are open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm and cater for up to 45 children between the ages of 12 months to 5 years.
This purpose built setting is situated in an 11 acre park and offers children a spacious and stimulating environment to develop and learn. They follow the Montessori Method of learning for the under fives, allowing children to become more independent. The setting is split across three base rooms including the Baby Room, Toddler Room and Pre-School Room- all of which have access to the outdoor adventure playground.
Your role as a Montessori Teacher will be to implement a child-centred learning approach for ages two to five years old and help to guide children’s development in line with The Montessori Method. The Pre-School Room cares for up 20 children and you will responsible for your own key children.
Exciting benefits include:
- £20,000+ per annum dependent on experience
- 22 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Excellent Transport links
- Additional Early Years and Montessori training
Your role will include:
- Following the EYFS and The Montessori Method approach to create learning opportunities for Pre-Schoolers
- Guiding children through self-directed activities, allowing them to develop at their own pace and grow in confidence
- Planning a weekly programme of work and activities for children aged 2 to 5 years
- Observing children and making notes of progress; ensuring all children have equal chances to learn
- Liaising with parents and carers to communicate the progress of their child’s development
- Working as part of a team and sharing responsibility for the well-being of the children at all times
- Ensuring a high level of Health and Safety is maintained, following relevant Policies and Procedures at all times
All candidates must have:
- A Montessori Qualification (Level 3 or above)
- At least 1 years experience working within a nursery setting that follows the Montessori Method
- A passion for working in a Pre-School environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's