Nursery Assistant L2 and Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Nursery Assistant L2 and Nursery Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Heather Scase|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2016 09:36|
Are you a knowledgeable Nursery Assistant Level 2 or Nursery Nurse looking for your dream job? Then we have the job for you!
A well-established Day Nursery in Ashtead are looking for passionate, caring Nursery Assistant Level 2’s and Nursery Nurses to join their team.
The Setting is situated in a three storey Victorian house and provides spacious fully equipped rooms. The first floor is comprised of the Baby and Toddler Room that has a separate milk kitchen and changing area as well as a carpeted area for younger babies. The Infant and Pre-School rooms are situated on the second floor and are set up with exciting and engaging activities designed to extend children’s learning. All rooms have access to a spacious garden that is accessed in all weathers where the children can engage in different outdoor learning experiences.
The setting operates for 52 weeks of the year and is open Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 and caters for 58 children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
They are currently looking for experienced Nursery Assistant Level 2’s and Nursery Nurses to work across all rooms supporting their well-established team in ensuring that the children’s personal care and sleep routines are met at all times.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16 - £18,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Onsite parking and local transport links
- Uniform provided
- Lunch provided
- A four day working week
Your role will include:
- Engaging with children in the different daily activities both inside and out
- Being self-motivated, enthusiastic and empathetic towards both children and staff
- Being willing to support outside play in the garden
- Making sure that personal care routines are carried out for all children
- Supporting parents and children through potty training
- Supporting children during meal and snack times making sure good hygiene is practised
- Supporting the staff and Room Leader in the daily running of the room
- Following the Nurseries policies and procedures
- Observing the children in line with the EYFS Curriculum
- Liaising with parents and carers on a daily basis with feedback about their child’s day
- Supporting parents with any queries or concerns
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- The desire to develop their career
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS and Childcare References**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's