Nursery Assistant needed in Feltham
|Job Title:||Nursery Assistant needed in Feltham|
|Contact Name:||Lynsey Holden|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 13:20|
Are you a Nursery Assistant living in or around Feltham?
Do you have a passion for working with children under 5 years old?
Do you want flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle in an early years setting in and around this location?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for temporary candidates to join our well established team of Early Years Practitioners!
At StaffBank Recruitment Ltd we pride ourselves on maintaining great relationships with our candidates which enables us to help provide you with temporary work in areas that are close to your home and that fit around your current lifestyle!
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
The benefits of working with us include;
- Flexibility that works around you!
- £16,500 to £17,500 per annum.
- A full induction session covering all nursery policies and procedures.
- A dedicated team available 24 hours a day.
- Detailed journey planners sent straight to your phone!
- Working with a variety of early years settings you will have the opportunity to work in Day Nurseries, Children’s Centre’s, Community Nurseries, Pre-schools, Crèche’s, After School Clubs and Holiday Play Scheme’s.
To be considered for a position within our experienced team you must have the following
- At least one year’s recent experience working with an Early Years setting in the last five years.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
**This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's