|Job Title:||Nursery Chef|
|Reference:||AT - 255|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 14:15|
Are you a Chef living in or around Sutton?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent chef to join their team.
• 20 hours per week
• 9:30am – 1:30pm, Monday to Friday
• 30 children in setting
• £8.21 ph
Excellent standards of hygiene and the ability to maintain a safe and professional kitchen are required.
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
• A Level 2 food hygiene certificate
• Knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
• Experience working in a nursery kitchen
• Knowledge of stock control and budgeting
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• A variety of ideas to make different foods appeal to children.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's