Nursery Chef in Wimbledon
|Job Title:||Nursery Chef in Wimbledon|
|Salary:||£10 - £10.78|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 11:57|
A well established nursery, are looking for a strong and professional cook to join their Wimbledon setting.
The nursery caters for 30 children a day, aged 3 months to 5 years, Monday to Friday from breakfast until tea. The setting serves 3 meals a day including two snacks providing the children with a healthy and balanced diet.
The role would involve the preparation, cooking and serving of all meals and snacks in accordance with the EYFS food and drink requirements. All meals are to be fresh, nutritional, wholesome and appeal to children aged 0-5 years. Excellent standards of hygiene and the ability to maintain a safe and professional kitchen are required.
The successful candidate will need to have;
- A food hygiene certificate
- A professional qualification in Catering
- Knowledge of HACCP and COSHH
- Experience working in a nursery kitchen
- Knowledge of stock control
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A variety of ideas to make different foods appeal to children
- Worked within a childcare setting
The benefits on offer to you;
- £10.78 Per Hour
- Accessible bus routes, tram stops and train stations
- Immediate start
- Flexible with hours
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's