|Job Title:||Nursery Cook|
|Reference:||CH - 518|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 13:49|
Are you a Cook in or around Queens Park?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Nursery Cook to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 15 Hours per Week – (Mon-Fri 10:00 – 13:00)
- New refurbished Kitchen
- £9.00 Per Hour
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Have experience working in a kitchen setting
- Have knowledge of Food Hygiene practices
- Ideally experience of menu planning
- Having an awareness of allergies, Portion sizes and ideally eperience working within an Early Years Setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain good stock control and storage of food
- Maintain Five Star Environmental Health Food Hygiene & the Understanding of the legal requirements in relations to COSHH
- The ability to use your own initiative
- The ability to work within a small team
- An understanding of policies and procedures in relations to the Kitchen and a Nursery setting
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's