|Job Title:||Nursery Cook|
|Reference:||CH - 519|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 14:23|
Are you a Cook in or around South Croydon?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Nursery Cook to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 24 Hours per Week – (Mon-Wed 08:00 – 17:00)
- £8.50 Per Hour
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene
- Have experience working in a Nursery kitchen setting
- Ideally experience of menu planning
- Having an awareness of allergies, Portion sizes and ideally experience working within an Early Years Setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain good stock control and ordering of food
- Understanding of safe food storage
- Achieve and maintain Five Star Environmental Health Food Hygiene
- Understanding of legal requirements in relations to COSHH
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of policies and procedures in relations to the Kitchen and a Nursery setting
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's