Nursery Education Lead
|Job Title:||Nursery Education Lead|
|Start Date:||1st September 2019|
|Reference:||AT - 2234|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 08:33|
Are you an Experienced Education Lead living in or around Watford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for an experienced Education Lead to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40hours per week
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff retreat
- Career progression
- Role is to inspire, develop and manage the Early Years Team
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of leading a team
- Experience in forest schools or outdoor education
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate**