|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£32-37,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 16:24|
Nursery Manager required in the Hackney area
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a private nursery in the Hackney area who are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager.
You will managing a reputable nursery, with amazing potential and the best resources you can get your hands on.
You will be an experienced Nursery Manager, who has had experience of manging a nursery.
You will be someone who is looking for a challenge and be a Nursery Manager who is focused on delivering an excellent environment for all, children, parents and staff.
You will be working 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Manager
Exciting benefits include:
- £32-37,000 per annum
- 20-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Free parking
- Dedicated support from a strong Management team
- A great bonus package
- A great working environment
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Degree in Early Years/Education
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
- Experience of achieving a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.