|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£30-32,000 per annum (plus excellent benefits)|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 11:44|
Nursery Manager required in Chiswick
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Prestigious Nursery situated in the Chiswick area who is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager.
You will be managing a medium to large sized nursery, experience and ability to manage a nursery of a minimum of 40 places, is desired.
The position as Nursery Manager is not room based however the ideal candidate would be friendly, out-going and hands-on. You will also need to demonstrate how to build and develop strong relationships with the parents and staff and ensure all the Ofsted requirements are met throughout the setting.
This is a full time position, all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £30,000 – £32,000 per annum (with a pay review after successful completion of probation)
- 20-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Dedicated support the Management team
- Regular social events
- Excellent training & development programme
- Career progression for those who show the right potential
- Company Pension
- Birthday day off!
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager is desired
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.