|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£30-35,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 18:21|
Nursery Manager required in the Morden/Mitcham area
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a beautiful nursery in the Morden/Mitcham area, who are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager.
You will be joining an expanding business, with a medium to large sized nursery in the Morden/Mitcham area.
Ideally you will be an experienced Nursery Manager, who has a great track record and has achieved a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with Ofsted.
You will be overseeing a no expenses spared nursery, as the new Nursery Manager.
You will be someone who is looking for a challenge and be a Nursery Manager who is focused on delivering an excellent environment for all, children, parents and staff.
You will be working 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Manager
Exciting benefits include:
- £30-35,000 per annum + Fantastic Bonuses and Incentives
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Dedicated parking spot
- Free meals, all week
- Dedicated support from a strong Management team
- Great bonuses and incentives (target related)
- A great working environment
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
- Experience of achieving a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Experienced Nursery Manager
30,000 - 35,000
Experienced Nursery Manager *Holland Park*
£38,000 - £40,000
4 Nursery Nurse's or Nursery Assistant's
£19,000 - £21,000
Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant *Hendon*
£7.90 - £10.00
Nursery Nurse and Nursery Assistant *Kensal Green*
£7.90 - £10.00