|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£26-30,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 18:53|
Nursery Manager required for a nursery in Ealing
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery situated in the Ealing area who is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a small nursery, with an established staff team, that has been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
If you are a Deputy Nursery Manager with experience, who is looking for career progression, this would be the opportunity for you.
The position as Nursery Manager is not room based however the ideal candidate would be friendly, out-going and hands-on. You will also need to demonstrate how to build and develop strong relationships with the parents and staff and ensure all the Ofsted requirements are met throughout the setting.
This is a full time, all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £26,000 – £30,000 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Training and qualifications
- 20-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Pension Contribution
- Dedicated support from the owner
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Deputy Nursery Manager or Nursery Manager is desired
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Senior Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.