|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £28,000|
|Reference:||CH - 196|
|Contact Name:||colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:59|
This nursery situated in Chingford is looking for an experienced dedicated Nursery Manager to join their team. The nursery is operational 48 weeks of the year Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 18:00 and caters for 55 children ages 0 – 4 years. Salary will be up to £28,000 per annum.
The Nursery has 5 rooms, 1 baby room, 2 Toddler rooms and 2 Pre-School rooms. The Baby unit is designed to cater for babies. 3 months - 2 years. They are encouraged to progress at their own pace and grow in confidence. The Toddler room is divided into 2 groups children between the ages of 2-3 years are encouraged to explore their surroundings and build on their independent skills. The 2 Pre-School group’s children ages between 3-5 years promote independence and readiness for school. There is also a large garden with a range of equipment. The setting also provides extracurricular activities such as music sessions and forest school.
Your role as Nursery Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery setting, working in line with the EYFS & Statutory requirements. You will need to be able to lead and motivate a staff team working towards outstanding achievements building on their practical skills and knowledge by leading team meetings and training courses. You will need to have great organisation skills the ability to meet deadlines and targets independently using your own initiative. Your role will be to build positive relationships with parents and children working alongside other professionals and local authority to support their individual needs.
Exciting benefits include:
- £26,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- Holiday to be taken within nursery closure
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Pension scheme
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 3 years continuous management experience as a Nursery Manager
- Excellent partnership with parents
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to Manage / Lead a team
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding compliance with the Children Act and Health & Safety legislation & National Standards.
- Understanding of safer recruitment process
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's