|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Start Date:||As Soon As Possible|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 12:53|
Day Nursery in Wimbledon are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager to lead their team of 8 staff to deliver outstanding care & education to 30 children aged 15 months to 5 years.
The ideal candidate will be strong and must have impeccable knowledge of Ofsted’s standards with a proven track record in supporting staff to develop good teaching.
Salary & Benefits include:
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday & Bank holidays
- 3 days off between Boxing Day & New Year
- Christmas Closure
- Excellent Transport links
- Performance based bonus
Your role will include:
- Being responsible for the overall management of the Nursery.
- Monitoring staff performances.
- Ensuring the team are managing children’s folders and planning are up to date along with next steps.
- Ensuring implementation of the EYFS curriculum into all activities both inside and out.
- Implementing and updating policies & procedures
- Assisting the Room Managers in the planning of the EYFS curriculum.
- Supporting and developing good practice with regards to SEN and inclusion.
- Being motivated with the ability to motive staff and children.
- Using your own initiative.
- Having a good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Planning and leading staff meetings, training courses and parents evenings.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents.
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment.
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Manager
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive & friendly nature
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **