|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Reference:||MM - 100|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Moss|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 15:42|
Are you a Nursery Manager living in or around Hammersmith ?
Do you want to be part of a new and exciting permanent position in this area to help develop a NEW nursery which is opening soon?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Nursery Manager to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- Full time Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
- £26,000 + depending on experience
- 30 days annual leave
- Bonus scheme 5% of net profit
- Volunteer day
- Early Years training provided
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Track record of sales
- Intelligent in their thought process
- Able to use initiative
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- The ability to work with young children and their families in a sensitive and positive way
- A sense of responsibility , dedication and loyalty
- A strong interest in child development
- Strong interest in child development
- Strong in safeguarding and the safety of childcare issues
- The ability to work and develop a strong team
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers