|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £38,000|
|Reference:||LC - 508|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 12:03|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work in an outstanding Nursery situated in the heart of Roehampton village with accessible transport links.
The Nursery is currently searching for a Nursery Manager to join their team and bring in new ideas. Working 45 hours per week with a salary between £35,000- £38,000 per annum. Your roles and responsibilities will include making sure the nursery operates to the highest standards. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the setting, working in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage and statutory requirements. You will need to be able to lead and motivate the staff team working towards outstanding achievements. Have great organisation skills’ and have the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
The setting is open Monday- Friday 08:00 – 18:00, 52 weeks of the year for children aged 0 months – 5 years and caters for 65 children. The nursery is divided into three different rooms and all follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- Lunch provided on site
- Extended holiday negotiable
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous experience working as a Nursery Manager in an outstanding setting
- The ability to Manage / Lead a team.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Operational skills
- The ability to manage independently
- Excellent partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's