|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£34-40,000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2017 16:54|
Nursery Manager required in the Hackney area.
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a beautiful nursery in the hackney area, who are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager.
The nursery is a medium sized setting, which is operational 51 weeks a year, closed over the Christmas break and the bank holidays. They are open Monday to Friday, 07:30 – 18:30 and cater for children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
You will be overseeing a no expenses spared nursery, as the new Nursery Manager.
You will be someone who is looking for a challenge and be a Nursery Manager who is focused on delivering an excellent environment for all, children, parents and staff.
You will be working 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Manager
Exciting benefits include:
- £34-40,000 per annum
- 20-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Free parking
- Dedicated support from the Director
- A great bonus package
- A great working environment
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager is desired
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
- Experience of achieving a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
Your role will include:
- Ensuring high standards of care and education of all the children in accordance with statutory requirements
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Ensuring the nurseries policies and procedures are followed throughout the setting and developing/implementing them if needed
- Contributing to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery
- Ordering and maintaining equipment and resources
- Organising and monitoring students at the setting
- Identifying staff training needs and facilitate training opportunities
- Working closely with outside agencies
- Ensuring the nursery conforms to and exceeds the requirements of Ofsted
- Contributing and participating in the development of new ideas
- Keeping up to date on all childcare issues
- Ensuring that the ratios are maintained at all times
- Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel records for all employees within the nursery
- Providing constructive, honest feedback to support and encourage all the staff
- Managing staff annual leave requests to ensure staffing requirements are met
- Ensuring all staff carry out regular risk assessment checks both inside and outside the setting
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **