|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Reference:||Nursery Manager - Greenford, Ealing|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2020 13:39|
Are you an experienced Nursery Manager? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Nursery Manager
Salary: 24,000-£27,000 per annum
Hours: Permanent, Full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours
Location: Greenford, Ealing
I am currently working with a lovely nursery in the Greenford, Ealing area who are looking to recruit a Nursery Manager. The role is on a full-time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. The nursery is only small, family run nursery, a converted barn so offers a nice, homely feel. Due to the size of the nursery, the role of the Nursery Manager at this nursery is slightly different to a normal nursery. Administrative duties will be mostly dealt with by the owners, freeing up time for the Nursery Manager to focus on managing the team and overseeing the child development within the nursery.
The nursery opened in 2016 and is located close just off the A40, in the Greenford area. Free parking is available at the nursery and Greenford Station is only a few minutes’ walk away. In terms of experience, anyone with Leadership/Managerial experience, including being a Room Leader or third in charge at huge nursery setting could be ideal for this role.
The nurseries are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.
You MUST have the following -
- Leadership/Managerial experience
- Experience within a nursery setting
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits –
- Competitive salary
- Family run business
- Support from the owners
- Excellent transport links
- Free parking
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience - £24,000-£27,000 per annum.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's