|Job Title:||Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£28-33,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 16:09|
Nursery Manager required in the Bromley, Kent area.
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a beautiful nursery in the Bromley, Kent area, who are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager.
You will be joining an expanding business, which is opening a new nursery in the Bromley area, which will cater for up to 45 children.
Ideally you will be an experienced Nursery Manager, who has had experience of opening a new nursery but this is not essential.
You will be overseeing a no expenses spared nursery, as the new Nursery Manager.
You will be someone who is looking for a challenge and be a Nursery Manager who is focused on delivering an excellent environment for all, children, parents and staff.
You will be working 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Manager
Exciting benefits include:
- £28-33,000 per annum
- 20-25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Free parking
- Dedicated support from a strong Management team
- A great bonus package
- A great working environment
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Previous experience as a Nursery Manager
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements
- Good knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great time keeping and attendance record
- Experience of achieving a ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
Your role will include:
- Ensuring high standards of care and education of all the children in accordance with statutory requirements
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with children, parents and staff
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Ensuring the nurseries policies and procedures are followed throughout the setting and developing/implementing them if needed
- Contributing to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery
- Ordering and maintaining equipment and resources
- Organising and monitoring students at the setting
- Identifying staff training needs and facilitate training opportunities
- Working closely with outside agencies
- Ensuring the nursery conforms to and exceeds the requirements of Ofsted
- Contributing and participating in the development of new ideas
- Keeping up to date on all childcare issues
- Ensuring that the ratios are maintained at all times
- Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel records for all employees within the nursery
- Providing constructive, honest feedback to support and encourage all the staff
- Managing staff annual leave requests to ensure staffing requirements are met
- Ensuring all staff carry out regular risk assessment checks both inside and outside the setting
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's