Nursery Manager *Lambeth*
|Job Title:||Nursery Manager *Lambeth*|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2018 10:16|
Nursery Manager - Lambeth
This nursery situated in Lambeth is looking for an experience dedicated Nursery Manager to join their team. The nursery is operational all year round Monday-Friday, 07:30 – 18:30 and caters for 105 children ages 0 – 4 years, The Nursery also provides before and after school and holiday provision for children 4 – 8 years olds.
The Nursery is situated very close to Streatham Hill, and has 9 rooms a large outdoor space. The Baby unit is designed to cater for babies 3 months plus they are encouraged to develop and progress at their own pace and grow in confidence. The toddler room is divided into 2 groups children are encouraged to explore and develop the start of their independence skills. The pre-school group is designed to promote independence and readiness for school, The out of school provision supports children with their homework, provides stimulating age appropriate activities and experiences for children.
Your role as Nursery Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the busy nursery setting, working in line with the EYFS & Statuary requirements, You will need to be able to lead and motivate a large staff team working towards outstanding achievements. You will need to be able to have great organisation skills and work within a budget, have a good understanding of marketing and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
Exciting benefits include:
- £35,000 per annum
- Bonus for building and maintaining occupancy level
- 32 days holiday
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Discount for childcare
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Pension scheme
Your role will include:
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the setting
- To support and lead the staff team to ensure they are working in accordance with the EYFS and company policy
- To work alongside senior management to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
- To be motivated and able to motive staff and children.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- To have a good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Plan lead and attend staff meetings, training course and parents evenings.
- To work with external agencies to support children’s learning, behaviour and development.
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Monitoring CCTV within the Nursery
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 3 years continuous management experience as a Nursery Manager
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to Manage / Lead a large team
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation, National Standards.
- Excellent partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's