|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£17,500 - £20,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 18:22|
A Nursery in the Pinner, Middlesex area is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be working with children from 3 months to 2 year olds or 2-5 year olds.
The Nursery like to ensure the children have a varied, fun yet structured time whilst they attend the nursery.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children will be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures. This role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £17,500 - £20,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Access to fantastic transport links
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's