|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18-19,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 17:31|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a beautiful nursery setting in the Richmond area, who is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse vacancy.
You will be an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse with passion about working with children, have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and committed to providing an outstanding service.
You will have access to an excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for children aged from 2-4 year olds.
You will be working on a full time basis as the new Nursery Nurse, 40 hours per week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 51 weeks of the year.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £18,000 - £19,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Excellent transport links
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
- Opportunities for career progression
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.