|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£18-19,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2018 16:24|
Nursery Nurse – Blackheath
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a vibrant Nursery in the Blackheath area who is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their friendly team of experienced staff.
You will be working with children from 0-2 or 2-5 year olds, within a beautiful nursery with excellent resources.
You will be working on a full time basis, 40 hours per week, all year round (the nursery is closed over the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £18,000 - £19,500 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Excellent transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- Generous Childcare discount
- Company incentives
- Career development
- Training programmes
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with 0-2 or 2-5 year olds as a Nursery Nurse
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's