|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Heather Scase|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2016 10:41|
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse? Then look no further we have the job for you!
Private Day Nursery in Streatham is looking for two enthusiastic and confident Nursery Nurses to join their friendly team.
The setting is situated within in a spacious hall and is divided into two age appropriate areas for under 2’s and 2-5 year olds. Each area is set up with engaging activities that are designed to promote children’s development across all seven areas of learning in the EYFS Curriculum.
The setting operates for 51 weeks of the year and is open Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:30 and caters for up to 38 children.
They are currently looking for two experienced and self-motivated Nursery Nurses, one to work with the under 2’s and the other to work in the 2-5 year olds. You will be responsible for supporting staff by allowing the children to reach their full potential at all times and adhering to the children’s individual care routines as well as looking after key children of their own.
Your role will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all children, parents and staff
- Providing quality care for all children
- Engaging children in activities both inside and out
- Observing the children’s development
- Helping and supporting children with self-independence
- Changing children’s nappies and addressing their personal care routines
- Supporting children during meal and snack times making sure children practice good hygiene
- Assisting with the everyday running of the setting
- Following the settings policies and procedures
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or Equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding
- Good communication and language skills
- Previous experience of working with children under 5 years old
Exciting benefits include:
- £15,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Good transport links nearby
- Local street parking
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS and Childcare References**
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's