|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - 17,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2018 17:05|
Nursery Nurse - Opportunity not to be missed!
StaffBank Recruitment Ltd are working closely in partnership with a nursery in the Chesham area who are looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
You will be joining an amazing nursery, with fantastic resources and lots of career opportunities.
You will be working with children from either from 0-2 or 2-4 year olds.
The Nursery Nurse vacancy available, is a full time position, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,500 - £17,000 per annum
- Good transport links
- Free parking at the nursery
- Employee appreciation
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- Lots of opportunities to progress with your career
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a nursery, working as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.