|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Heather Scase|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2016 11:29|
A well-established Day Nursery in Ashtead are in need of a caring enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join their team.
The Setting is situated in a three storey Victorian house and provides spacious fully equipped rooms. The first floor is comprised of the Baby and Toddler Room that has a separate milk kitchen and changing area as well as a carpeted area for younger babies. The Infant and Pre-School rooms are situated on the second floor and are set up with exciting and engaging activities designed to extend children’s learning. All rooms have access to a spacious garden that is accessed in all weathers where the children can engage in different outdoor learning experiences.
The setting operates for 52 weeks of the year and is open Monday to Friday 08:00 – 18:00 and accommodates 58 children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
They are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in their Baby Room with children aged 3 months to 1 ½ years, supporting their well-established team in ensuring that the children’s personal care and sleep routines are met at all times.
Your role will include:
- Engaging with children in the different daily activities both inside and out
- Being self-motivated, enthusiastic and empathetic towards both babies and staff
- Being willing to support outside play in the garden
- Making sure that personal care and sleep routines are followed for individual babies
- Supporting parents and babies through the weaning process
- Supporting babies during meal and snack times making sure good hygiene is practised
- Supporting the staff and Baby Room Leader in the daily running of the room
- Liaising with parents and carers on a daily basis with feedback about their child’s day
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Experience of working with and caring for babies within a nursery setting
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding
- Good communication and language skills
Exciting benefits include:
- £16 - £18,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Onsite parking and local transport links
- Uniform being provided
- Lunch being provided
- Working four days a week
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS and Childcare References**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's