|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-17,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 16:45|
Nursery Nurse – Catford
StaffBank Recruitment is working in partnership with a Private Nursery situated in Catford who is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
As the new Nursery Nurse you will be supporting children aged from 0 to 5 years old.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for key children, working to national EYFS standards, encouraging play and supporting progression and ensuring the children reach their highest potential throughout their development at the nursery.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the Nursery environment and safety standards are high;
- Making regular observations and assessments, recording development and progress;
- Liaising regularly with nursery staff as well as parents and carers;
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of each child;
- Adhering to all policies and procedures of the nursery.
The Nursery Nurse position will be working full time, 40 hours per week all year round.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16-17,500 per annum during probation period and will be reviewed
- Detailed induction and training
- Discounted Childcare
- All paid for social events across the year
- Bonuses available **
- Ongoing individual training and CPD
- 28 days’ annual leave;
- Local transport links nearby
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
- Experience of working with children from 0-5 year olds
- Experience of working with children as a Nursery Nurse
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's