Nursery Nurse - Colindale
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Colindale|
|Salary:||£12,090 - £16,120 depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 13:34|
An established Nursery in the Colindale area is looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their small friendly team. The setting is operational 52 weeks of the year Monday – Friday 08:00 to 18:00 catering up to 40 children aged 0 to 5 years.
The setting provides developmental appropriate activities with a balance of adult led and child initiated play. Rooms within the setting are bright and spacious with a large outdoor area that has a wide range of age appropriate resources and equipment to meet all of the children’s needs.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will be working with the Under 3’s and responsible for 8 Key Children. All children are to be supported in their individual development following the EYFS Standards. You will also be expected to work 30 – 40 hours a week on a flexible rotational shift between 08:00 to 18:00.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous Key Worker responsibilities
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- The ability to work as an effective team member
- Good communication skills
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Practitioner who can provide a stimulating environment for all children
- Observing key children, assessing development and keeping up to date records
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment throughout the nursery
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- Supporting the Under 3’s with nappy changing and toilet training
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
- £12,090 – 16,120 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Full Induction and on-going training
- Excellent transport links
- Time out to complete planning and observations
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years Reference Checks and an Enhanced DBS Check.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's