|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.50 Per Hour|
|Contact Name:||Paris Kerwick|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 11:10|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in Twickenham to find an enthusiastic and motivated nursery practitioner to join their fun and friendly team. As well as a competitive salary they have many other benefits including Perk box, Gym Membership and much more.
This nursery situated in Twickenham is looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 for the Preschool and Toddler room. The nursery is operational 51 weeks of the year, closed over the Christmas break. They are open Monday – Friday 07:30 – 18:00 and can cater up to 18 Children a day.
The nursery is well established within the community and has been operating since 2011. The nursery has its own private entrance and enjoys the benefits of a large indoor space as well as a swimming pool and studios. The position will be ensuring that the room is run to a high standard and assisting the other staff within the room. Ensuring the children reach their highest potential throughout their development.
Exciting benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave with 1 day accrued each calendar year
- £8.50 - £9.50 Per Hour
- Perk box membership
- Free Parking
- Early Years training needs covered by the company
- Ample promotion opportunities within the group
- Pension contribution
- Lunch provided
- Free Gym & Swimming pool access
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and their parents
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Encouraging children with toilet training
- Supporting children with preparation for school
- Encouraging children to explore and become independent
- Supporting children with the beginning of Literacy and Mathematics through the EYFS and developing their writing skills.
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work within a team
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's