|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||AO - 197|
|Contact Name:||Armandine Onyendje|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 17:06|
Are you looking for a new challenge within the Early Years industry? A nursery situated in Isleworth is looking for a Nursery Nurses to join their team with an amazing salary of £18,000 per annum and will be contracted for 40 hours.
The nursery is operational 51 weeks a year, open Monday to Friday between 08:00 – 18:00, closed on all Bank Holidays & Christmas holidays. The nursery caters for up to 28 children and provides childcare for children aged 3 months to 5 years old.
The nursery operate within 2 spacious light and airy rooms, each room separated into designated areas of learning and abilities and equipment to enable the children to learn and develop at their own pace. They have access to the great outdoors, a safe outdoor play area and a large inside learning space, where every child will be safe, comfortable and engaged.
The position will be working across all age groups depending on your experience and within all the rooms to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the setting. You will be responsible for 8-10 key children and you will ensure the children are developing in line with the EYFS curriculum and reaching their development milestones.
Exciting benefits include
- £18,000 per annum
- 20 days holidays per year
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Room for progression
- Additional in-house Early Years training
- Provide uniform
- Workplace Pension scheme
Your role will include
- Ensuring all the children reach the highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for children within setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children, parents and staff
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum
- Providing exciting activities for all the children
- Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Assisting and supporting other staff in the room
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Carrying out nappy changes & potty training
- Following the nurseries policies and procedure throughout the setting
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Experience of working with 0-5 years olds
- At least 1 years relevant experience within an Early Years setting
- The ability to work well within a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills
- Creativity and imagination.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contract today. You can either send us your CV or call us, we do have a 24hour on call facility should you wish to speak to us outside of your working hours.
**This positions is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's