Nursery Nurse - Willesden Green
|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse - Willesden Green|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 10:41|
A fantastic Nursery situated in Willesden Green is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their setting. The Nursery is operational all year round and caters for 25 children aged between 1 and 5 years old. They are open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.
The Nursery is situated within a large hall which leads off to an outdoor area, where the children have a wide choice of indoor and outdoor activities. The setting prides themselves on providing quality care and education so children have an exciting start to their learning experience.
Within this position you will be working with the Pre-School children aged 4 to 5 years old, where you will be preparing them for their transition into school. You will be required to work a 40 hours per week on a flexible rota. You will have Key Worker responsibilities for 6 Children where you will be responsible for their individual learning and development.
- £15,000 per annum
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- 3 days off per year for staff training days
- Opportunities to gain additional qualifications
- Great transport links
Your role will include:
- Providing a safe and secure environment for the children
- Planning and preparing stimulating age appropriate activities
- Carrying out daily observations and planning for the next steps
- Liaising with parents and carers on the ongoing progress of their children
- Supporting children with their personal hygiene and at mealtimes
- Assisting with other staff in planning end of year graduation and trips
- Using Jolly Phonics in preparation for school
- Supporting children with their reading and writing development
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years experience within a Nursery setting
- A passion and ongoing drive to develop children’s learning
- The ability to consistently deliver a high standard of work.
- An understanding of the Key Person system
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong knowledge of the EYFS
**This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's