|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 14:40|
Nursery situated in East Finchley are currently looking for an outstanding Nursery Practitioner to join their team. The setting operates Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and provides care to children within a free flow environment.
They are looking for either an a NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent and are offering a competitive salary between £14-19,000 per annum depending on experience.
Exciting benefits include:
- £14 – 19,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Additional Early Years training provided
- Career Progression
- Parking on site
Your role will include:
- Working on shift basis 41.25 hrs per week
- Meeting all the emotional, physical, social and intellectual needs of the children
- Encouraging and promoting the children’s learning and development
- Planning activities in accordance to the 7 areas of leaning in line with the EYFS curriculum
- Maintaining daily records on the children and giving the information to their parents daily
- Working in partnership with parents and listening to their needs
- Assisting in all meal times and supporting children with nappy changes and toilet training
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 or in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience within an Early Years setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's