|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-17,000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 16:51|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a private Nursery in the heart of Greenwich for a Nursery Nurse to join their growing team with children from 3 months to 5 years old.
Information about your new job & some of the fantastic benefits:
- You will be joining a group of nurseries, with the support of an experienced Nursery Manager, as the new Nursery Nurse.
- You will have the choice of working with either the 0-2, 2-3 years or 3-5 years as the team is expanding.
- You will be working full time, 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Nurse.
- You will have access to their internal and external training
- You will have the opportunity to progress with your career, as the setting is one of many nurseries, with several opportunities
- Constant recognition and rewards throughout your career with the nursery
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Excellent Transport links
You must have the following:
- A minimum of a NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent or above)
- Experience of working with children from 0-5 years
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, all year round as the new Nursery Nurse
- Be able to work as a team player but also have the ability to work individually
- Sound knowledge/experience of the EYFS curriculum
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to work within a large team
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **