|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||CH - 533|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:07|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Finchley ?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for Nursery Nurse to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Work in the Under 2’s
- £20,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or have at least one years’ experience working with an Early Years setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Experience working with the under 2’s
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's