|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||CH - 545|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:54|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around Catford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a New Nursery setting opening September 2019 they are looking for a number of Nursery Nurse’s to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Working within a new setting
- Working with a new team
- £20,800 per annum depending on experience
- Ongoing Training
- An award for employee of the month
- Staff members birthday celebrations
- Breakfast and Lunch provided for staff
- Opportunities for growth within the company
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or higher in Childcare and Education or equilvalent
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- To work alongside the staff team and senior management to provide the highest quality service
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- To be motivated and motivate children
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum & Statutory Framework
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's