|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£15-17,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 16:52|
Nursery Nurse Required in Putney
A well-established Nursery in Putney is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their baby or toddler room.
The Nursery cares for up to 57 children aged between three months to five years and is open 7:30am-7pm Monday to Friday. They are open 51 weeks of the year, closing over Christmas. The setting consists of four rooms including a Baby, Toddler and Pre-School Room. Which caters for ages 6 months to 5 years.
The Nursery sets out to respond to the uniqueness of every child by building positive relationships in an enabling environment, where staff can support children’s learning and development.
The position will be working with the under twos or two to three years age group and you will have your own key group. Your role is to ensure that each child has the care and attention to ensure that they are comfortable in their environment.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern.
Exciting benefits include:
- Up to £17,500 per annum
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free uniform provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Local transport links
- Constant internal training
Your Role will include:
- Key Worker responsibilities including planning, observing and recording children’s development
- Ensuring routines are adhered to
- Planning age-appropriate activities linked to the EYFS and ensuring that all children in the Baby Room are comfortable in their environment
- Promoting and building positive relationships with parents/carers, children and colleagues
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe to use and that good hygiene standards are practiced and safety procedures are enforced
- Maintaining awareness of current childcare practice and attending necessary training
- Assisting with nappy changing, weaning, meal and sleep times
All candidates must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse within an Early Years Setting
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's