|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-18,500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 16:49|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery setting in the Tottenham area, who is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse vacancy.
You will be an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse with passion about working with children, have an excellent understanding of the EYFS and committed to providing an outstanding service.
You will have access to an excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for children aged from 3 months to rising 5.
You will be working on a full time basis as the new Nursery Nurse, 40 hours per week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 51 weeks of the year.
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,000 - £18,500 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Free parking available
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's