|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,500 - £17,500|
|Reference:||CH - 584|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:45|
This Nursery based in Edgware it is currently recruiting for experienced Nursery Nurse, Salary £16,500 - £17,500 depending on experience.
Exciting benefits include;
- Salary £16,500 - £17,500 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in house training
All Candidate must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Child Care & Education or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a childcare setting
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ofsted Regulations and inspection Criteria
- Be able to work with a team
- Have experience working with Babies and Toddlers
- Have experience of supporting meals times with feeding and weening
- Have experience of changing nappies and toilet training
- Have an awareness of Health & Safety legislation & Equal Opportunities
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
- The ability to work in partnership with parents
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **