|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||AT - 699|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 14:22|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living in or around East Finchley?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of an Outstanding Nursery setting looking for strong, experienced Level 3 Early Years Practitioners to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- 49 weeks of the year
- 28 days holiday
- Friendly team
- Staff Development
- On-site parking
- Free school lunch
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification
- A minimum of 18-24 months experience
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's