|Job Title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16-18,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 17:03|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a Nursery in the Staines area for a Nursery Nurse to join their growing team with children from 3 months to 5 years old.
Information about your new job & some of the fantastic benefits:
You will be joining an expanding family run business, with the support of an experienced Nursery Manager, as the new Nursery Nurse.
You will have the choice of working with either the 0-2, 2-5 years old.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week, all year round, as the new Nursery Nurse.
You will have access to their internal and external training
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Excellent Transport links
Salary: £16-18,000 per annum
You must have the following:
• A minimum of a NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent or above)
• Experience of working with children from 0-5 years
• The ability to work 40 hours per week, all year round as the new Nursery Nurse
• Be able to work as a team player but also have the ability to work individually
• Sound knowledge/experience of the EYFS curriculum
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• The ability to work within a large team
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's